The Twilight zone

The Twilight Zone: One of the most interesting zones of all of the ocean. It is not as deep in the ocean and as dark as the midnight zone but it is the second deepest and darkest part of the ocean. It does have plants but not as many as the sunlight zone has. Now that I am done with the midnight zone I am going to move on to the twilight zone. I hope that you've enjoyed my many posts about the midnight zone but now I think that it is time to move on to the next chapter of my blog...                                                                                                   THE MIDNIGHT ZONE. I hope that you will enjoy this chapter of the blog just as much as you liked the other one. Now have a safe and fantastic rest of your day.

Comments

  1. Hey guys, please give me some more ideas for my posts. THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts