Colossal Squid

Colossal Squid: one of the coolest squid species in all of the ocean. They can grow up to having an eye the size of a basket ball. Did I mention that they only have one eye. It is more than just your average Octopus. It has more than just eight tentacles.It also has sharp blades on some of its tentacles, so unlike  any ordinary octopus this squid can grow up to be as long as 39-46 feet so I bet you that I didn't have to tell you that it could grow up to being 39-46 feet for you to know that it is more than just your average octopus. Because I think that me telling you that it's eye could get as big as a basket ball had you realize that it is more than just your average octopus.        
                                                                                                                               So now have  good and safe rest of your day.

Comments

Popular Posts